This Week in Awesome (6/8/13)

I guess I really need to get a Bruins T-shirt now, huh?

This series of movie and TV vehicles illustrated in cartoonish style would make a great poster, or something. (Scott Park via Jalopnik)

If you're traveling to New Orleans, this looks like a fun place to stay. (Thrillist via Autoblog)

Did you hear the new Nine Inch Nails song? Pretty decent. I'm looking forward to hearing the whole album, which comes out in early September, and I might even consider going to see them when they tour in the fall.

Jimmy Kimmel debuted episode 3 of "The Baby Bachelor."

And finally this week, you may remember that back in the fall I posted "Under Pressure" as my Friday retro video song. Over here you'll find not only the isolated vocal tracks of David Bowie and Freddie Mercury, but also recollections by band members and studio personnel about the creation of the song itself. (OpenCulture via Laughing Squid)